Cyber Security Identity and Access Management (IAM) Senior Associate
As companies become increasingly dependent on information technology (IT) to conduct daily business activities, they need to secure and control their technology infrastructure. Our Cyber Security and Privacy practice addresses these security and control issues. Within the Cyber Security practice, our Digital Identity Services – Identity and Access Management (IAM) discipline offers an opportunity for you to leverage your security assessment and operational knowledge and experience to broaden your business and project management skills in a rewarding and challenging environment.
The Cyber Security Identity and Access Management Senior Associate is responsible for delivering a full range of services to clients across all phases of project and engagement management for multiple clients. Responsibilities include design, implementation, and management of clients’ identity and access management solutions; developing and supervising other engagement staff; and assisting in assigned client management and practice development activities.
Your day-to-day may include:
- Design and implement futuristic Identity and Access Management solutions aligned with client requirements.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in the cloud environments (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure) and developing Identity and Access Management solutions for and in the cloud.
- Lead requirements gathering and analysis on client engagements.
- Assist with proof of concepts (POC) and evaluation of solutions.
- Communicate with clients and product vendors as a specialist.
- Assist practice leadership in creating proposals, budgets, and workplans. Participate in other business development activities with existing and new clients.
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Develop relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Additional duties as assigned.
You have the following technical skills, qualifications, and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field is required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in developing, implementing, or architecting IAM solutions.
- Minimum of one-year experience with installation, integration, and deployment of one of the following IAM or PAM products: SailPoint, Saviynt, Okta, ForgeRock, or CyberArk in a client environment.
- Familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Single Sign-On, Identity Federation, Consumer Identity, and Multi-Factor Authentication
- Identity Governance and Administration, User Provisioning, Access Certification, Identity Analytics, Role Based Access Control
- Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Ability to clearly communicate security technology issues verbally on both a formal and informal basis to all levels of client staff.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.