Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participating in the solution development process and ensuring that customer requests and needs are represented within the product
- Designing and deployment of enterprise software solutions, including on-site implementations and cloud-based capabilities
- Assisting with performing technical and competitive analysis of ServiceNow GRC, SecOps, Third Party and IT Asset Management solutions, including performance, debugging and other operational metrics.
- Familiarity with risk standards and models is preferred.
- Familiarity with Governance, Risk and Compliance platforms is preferred, especially ServiceNow
- Familiarity with ServiceNow Performance Analytics is a plus
- Familiarity with IT Asset Management solutions is a plus
- Familiarity with risk reporting and dashboard solutions, including Business Intelligence platforms, is a plus
- Ability to communicate difficult subject matter in a clear and concise fashion is important.
- Ability to work with different delivery teams to support technology capabilities as part of larger projects is required.
- Ability to consider non-traditional approaches to solve traditional security challenges is important.
- Experience in offshore team- and capability-development is preferred.
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence.
- Motivate others to perform at maximum efficiency without sacrificing quality of the services delivered.
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients and work effectively with client management and staff at all levels to gather information and perform services.
- Work closely with Grant Thornton managers and partners to promptly identify and resolve client problems or issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 1+ years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function, servicing cross-industry clients at a national level.
- Must have minimally 1 + years of related work experience with GRC platforms
- Must have, or be willing and able to obtain, one or more of the following certifications: CISSP
- Demonstrated working knowledge of various standards and guidelines that are applicable to security practices such as ISO, NIST, COBIT and others.
- Expert-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Word and Microsoft Power Point.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to understand regulatory impacts to client strategies
- Ability to travel on short notice and work additional hours as necessary.
Cyber Security Identity and Access Management (IAM) Senior Associate
As companies become increasingly dependent on information technology (IT) to conduct daily business activities, they need to secure and control their technology infrastructure. Our Cyber Security and Privacy practice addresses these security and control issues. Within the Cyber Security practice, our Digital Identity Services – Identity and Access Management (IAM) discipline offers an opportunity for you to leverage your security assessment and operational knowledge and experience to broaden your business and project management skills in a rewarding and challenging environment.
The Cyber Security Identity and Access Management Senior Associate is responsible for delivering a full range of services to clients across all phases of project and engagement management for multiple clients. Responsibilities include design, implementation, and management of clients’ identity and access management solutions; developing and supervising other engagement staff; and assisting in assigned client management and practice development activities.
Your day-to-day may include:
- Design and implement futuristic Identity and Access Management solutions aligned with client requirements.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in the cloud environments (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure) and developing Identity and Access Management solutions for and in the cloud.
- Lead requirements gathering and analysis on client engagements.
- Assist with proof of concepts (POC) and evaluation of solutions.
- Communicate with clients and product vendors as a specialist.
- Assist practice leadership in creating proposals, budgets, and workplans. Participate in other business development activities with existing and new clients.
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Develop relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Additional duties as assigned.
You have the following technical skills, qualifications, and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field is required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in developing, implementing, or architecting IAM solutions.
- Minimum of one-year experience with installation, integration, and deployment of one of the following IAM or PAM products: SailPoint, Saviynt, Okta, ForgeRock, or CyberArk in a client environment.
- Familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Single Sign-On, Identity Federation, Consumer Identity, and Multi-Factor Authentication
- Identity Governance and Administration, User Provisioning, Access Certification, Identity Analytics, Role Based Access Control
- Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Ability to clearly communicate security technology issues verbally on both a formal and informal basis to all levels of client staff.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
The Managing Consultant is primarily responsible for managing a team of offensive security consultants and ensuring that the quality of work performed aligns with our standards and client expectations. Secondarily, the Managing Consultant will also execute and deliver client engagements, including penetration tests, threat and vulnerability assessments, purple team engagements, ransomware exposure assessments, and custom assessments designed to meet our clients’ needs. The following high-level goals and objectives are expected to be met by the Managing Consultant.
- Engaged and High Performing Teams
The Managing Consultant plays a critical role in setting the strategy for the offensive security work we perform, staffing the team with the top-tier talent, and creating an environment where consultants can thrive personally and professionally.
Aligning capabilities with client needs and maximizing quality and efficiency is imperative in consulting. The Managing Consultant will continually evaluate how we deliver our consulting engagements, including methodology and technology enablement, to ensure we achieve these objectives. Strategically, the Managing Consultant will be instrumental in helping anticipate client needs and establishing those capabilities on the team.
- Excellence in Project Delivery and Client Relationships
All Security services are designed to forge a trusted partnership with our clients. This comes from ensuring that all security services are delivered with excellence and are executed in a timely manner. Regular communication with clients and the Security Advisory Services team is equally important to ensure that expectations are being met.
- Technical Expertise in Delivered Services
The Managing Consultant is expected to demonstrate technical expertise when delivering our services. Gaps in technical proficiency should be communicated prior to project execution to ensure clients receive expected value. Identified gaps will be used to guide training objectives
- Ownership of Unique or Complex Projects
We offers a wide breadth of service offerings that range from shorter term assessments to more involved, custom security services. The Managing Consultant may be responsible for taking ownership of these projects and client relationships to ensure that unique or complex projects are delivered successfully.
- Prior experience as Lead/Managing Consultant or equivalent corporate experience, such as Manager of Red Team Operations with a record for overseeing offensive security projects such as:
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Web Application Security Assessments
- Social Engineering
- Proven ability to build and manage high performing teams; and who is adept at communicating clearly, listening, giving feedback, prioritizing, and cultivating skills with individual staff.
- Expert knowledge of offensive security testing, exploitation, and remediation across a range of infrastructure technologies and applications
- Working knowledge of network and systems architecture
- Network segmentation
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Web application architecture
- Active Directory
- Advanced understanding of how major application layer protocols function (e.g., HTTP, SMTP, DNS, Kerberos)
- Advanced knowledge of categories of malware and how they function (e.g., rootkits, trojans, adware, ransomware)
- Advanced knowledge related to vulnerabilities and attack vectors such as:
- SQL Injection
- Brute force attacks
- Active Directory exploitation
- Malware infection vectors
- Phishing attacks
- Drive-by/Redirection attacks
- Experience performing security assessments on multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix, OSX)
Experience, Education, and Certifications
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in security consulting or equivalent internal roles
- Minimum of two years’ experience successfully mentoring/managing staff
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Offensive security certification(s) expected for this role (e.g., OSCP or similar)